Ashley is fairly new to the Nashville area, moving from Seattle, WA. She is also the newest member of Benge and Easley, joining as Cindy’s assistant in 2014. Ashley is responsible for Cindy’s marketing, creating brochures, Cindy’s newsletter and interfacing with social media. She also spends many hours maintaining client files, ordering warranties, scheduling inspections and a host of other “behind the scenes” clerical activities.
- As a newly minted southerner, here are Ashley’s top five reasons she loves living in Middle Tennessee:
- The weather. Winters are mild. Autumn is stunning. And bring on the heat of summer.
- The people. Friendly. Down to earth. It’s so easy to make friends here!
- How can you not say the music? Musicians are everywhere…in coffee shops, wine bars, restaurants, even the airport!
- Hiking! Rolling hills, beautiful scenery and great trails within a 45-60 minute drive of Nashville.
Historic Franklin. Quaint shops, great restaurants and lots of fun festivals. This place is an obsession!